Musical Theatre, Television and Media Credits
Musical theatre performance credits:
- The Bodyguard Musical, Melbourne season, Gordon Frost Organisation – www.gordonfrostorganisation.com, (2017, Australia) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Peter Byrne: Hot August Night, in collaboration with Canberra Symphony Orchestra –www.cso.org.au), (2009 and 2012, Australia) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Cabaret, Daniel Edmonds professional arrangement of production highlights for Limelight Creative Industries – www.danieledmonds.com, (2010, Australia) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Avenue Q (2009, Arts Asia Pacific, Australian professional production) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Frank White’s Glenn Miller Memorial Orchestra (2008, France) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- West End’s The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas (2007, Spain/Scandinavia –www.theratpacklivefromlasvegas.com) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Shout, G String Productions (2005, Australia) – woodwind instrumentalist.
- Saxophonist in house/studio band on the Late Night @ North Texas television show (March/April 2013 season, North Texas Television) – www.latenightnt.com.
- Appearance on the Prime Possum Show (18 June 2011, Prime7 television network) for the World Music Day Episode – www.possumsclub.com.au.
- Live radio broadcast performances/interviews on ABC (Australia) Radio and ArtSound FM 92.7.
- Various news articles in the Canberra Times, City News and Canberra Weekly (2005-2012).